Tuesday 14 July 2009

Pyrenees coast to coast

You may have been watching the Tour de France in the Pyrenees – it gives you some idea of the scale of the ambition of Paul Stevens and John Scoble on their British Renal Society Pyrenees coast to coast walk. Paul is keeping a journal and as I see I got a mention on 6 July the least I could do was reciprocate. He has also celebrated a birthday this week so "happy birthday" Paul. John also texted me seeking advice about blistering of his feet!

There are photographs and I was pleased to see I had chosen a better week to be cycling in and around St Jean Pied de Port than John and Paul who had quite a rainy first week.

Do look and do sponsor Paul (raising money for British Renal Society) and John (raising money for Guys & St Thomas' KPA). You can also listen to John waxing lyrical on his audio diary.